*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
Meat or seafood cooked in soy sauce and sugar with vegetables etc.
- Ingredients: Beef loin, Garland chrysanthemum, Japanese leek, Shiitake, Hen's egg, Konjac noodles, Tofu, Chinese cabbage, Potherb mustard (Mizuna)
- Flavor: Sugar, Soy sauce, Warishita sauce, Kombu dashi
- Cooking: Bake/Roast, Simmer
Thinly sliced meat or seafood and others quickly dipped in boiling water or broth. Eaten with dipping sauce.
- Ingredients: Beef, Chinese cabbage, Potherb mustard (Mizuna), Japanese leek, Shiitake, Garland chrysanthemum, Bean-starch vermicelli, Wheat starch, Scallion/Green onion
- Flavor: Sesame sauce, Ponzu, Grated daikon radish and chili, Kombu dashi
- Cooking: Boil
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)