* It may be different the menu list price and the amount of your payment, please check in the restaurant.
* Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
* Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
Yotsuwan tai-chazuke (chazuke with sea bream)
Rice with savory custard, softshell turtle and daikon radish hotpot
Three colored rice bowl
Simmered sea bream (limited availability)
■■■ Weekly Menu ■■■
This is the main course for evenings
Guests can choose from seasonal ingredients which are changed on a weekly basis. That is the "An" style. Some menus may allow guests to select each dish. We take care to provide appropriate portion sizes, but guests may want to forgo one or two dishes depending on their appetite. Please do not hesitate to ask.
Guests can choose a dish from the monthly menu instead of the course dish, and create their own course.
*Some dishes may require an extra charge.
[This week's menu] Shimofuri course
― Five amuse gueule ―
* Oysters with Shimonita welsh onions and yuzu-miso sauce
* Crab with spinach, chrysanthemum flowers and tonburi
* Kumoko (milt) with ponzu sauce and green onions
* Squid nigirizushi and ginger pickles
* Small soup with hamaguri clam, hiratake mushroom, New Zealand spinach, Japanese pepper leaf
― Sashimi ―
Bluefin tuna, halibut and geoduck from Ooma