*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Cooking: Raw
- Flavor: Soy sauce, Sashimi soy sauce, Wasabi, Salt, Ponzu
- Ingredients: Tuna, Skipjack tuna, Olive flounder, Red seabream, Salmon, Horse mackerel, Mackerel, Squid, Octopus, Shrimp, crab:Others, Oyster, Sea urchin, Abalone, Sakhalin surf clam, Scallop
Salted fish guts
Seafood flesh and innards marinated in salt and fermented.
- Cooking: Pickle
- Ingredients: Squid
Other Japanese-style Salad
A salad of raw vegetables with a soy sauce-based dressing.
- Cooking: Bake/Roast, Boil
- Flavor: Tartar sauce
- Ingredients: Potato, Bacon
Food dressed with ponzu
A dish of ingredients dressed with ponzu (a citrus-based sauce commonly used in Japanese cuisine).
- Cooking: Dress
- Flavor: Ponzu
- Ingredients: Chicken
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)