*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Ingredients: Hen's egg, Milk
- Cooking: Freeze
Warabimochi (bracken-starch dumpling covered in sweet, toasted soybean flour)
A Japanese confection of bracken-starch, water, and sugar stirred together over heat, then cooled until set. Enjoyed with sweet toasted soy bean powder and brown sugar syrup.
- Ingredients: Bracken starch
- Flavor: Brown sugar syrup, Soybean flour, Unrefined brown sugar
- Cooking: Harden/Congeal
Anmitsu (agar gelatin with fruits, sweetened red beans and sweet red bean paste)
Agar gelatin with various fruits, sweetened red beans and sweet red bean paste, topped with brown sugar syrup.
- Ingredients: Agar gelatin, Gyuhi (soft rice cake), Red bean paste, Matcha ice cream
- Flavor: Brown sugar syrup
- Cooking: Cover/Add
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)