*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Duck cooked with vegetables etc. in a broth, served in a pot.
- Ingredients: Duck meat, Chinese cabbage, Japanese leek, Shiitake, Konjac noodles, Tofu
- Flavor: Dashi
- Cooking: Simmer
Meat or seafood cooked in soy sauce and sugar with vegetables etc.
- Ingredients: Garland chrysanthemum, Japanese leek, Shiitake, Hen's egg, Tofu, Duck meat
- Flavor: Sugar, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Simmer, Bake/Roast
- Ingredients: Lettuce, Ham, Duck meat
- Cooking: Mix/Blend
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)