*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Ingredients: Lettuce, Onion, Whitebait, Potherb mustard (Mizuna), Red-leaved chicory, Hen's egg
- Flavor: Apple vinegar, Soy sauce, Salt, Pepper
- Cooking: Mix/Blend
- Ingredients: Pork belly, Bean sprouts, Pea shoots
- Flavor: Ponzu
- Cooking: Bake/Roast, Steam
- Ingredients: Daikon radish (root), Carrot, Ume (Japanese apricot), Sea bream
- Flavor: Sugar, Soy sauce, Sake(Japanese rice wine)
- Cooking: Cut, Raw
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)