*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
Iburi Gakko (smoked and pickled)
A dish of pickled smoked white radish, which has been fermented in rice bran and hung up over a sunken hearth.
- Cooking: Simmer, Dress
- Flavor: Salt, Cream sauce
- Ingredients: Daikon radish (root), Fatty salmon, Avocado, Bread
- Cooking: Boil, Dress
- Flavor: White wine, Wine vinegar, Honey
- Ingredients: Salmon roe, Potato, Bacon
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
- Flavor: Salt, Pepper
- Ingredients: Hen's egg, Cheese
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)