- Ingredients: Squid, Kimchi
A fermented tofu dish made by soaking tofu for a long time in a marinade made for 'Awamori' liquor and ang-khak rice mold.
- Ingredients: Tofu
- Flavor: Awamori
Rice fried with sliced garlic and other ingredients like parsley.
- Ingredients: Rice, Onion, Brown beech mushroom, Garlic, Scallion/Green onion
- Flavor: White wine, Olive oil, Salt, Pepper, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Stir-fry
Salted and grilled Japanese tiger prawn
A dish of shell-on Japanese tiger prawns seasoned with salt and grilled.
- Ingredients: Shrimp
- Flavor: White wine, Salt, Lemon
- Cooking: Steam
*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)