*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Deep-fried tofu in broth
A dish where 'dashi' stock soup is poured over deep-fried tofu.
- Ingredients: Okinawan peanut tofu, Potato starch, Wheat flour
- Flavor: Noodle dipping sauce, Oil: Others
- Cooking: Deep-fry
The flesh of avocado is eaten pickled in miso, or in its original form with wasabi soy sauce or dipping sauce.
- Ingredients: Avocado, Sea lettuce
- Flavor: Wasabi, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Raw
A fermented tofu dish made by soaking tofu for a long time in a marinade made for 'Awamori' liquor and ang-khak rice mold.
- Ingredients: Soybean
- Flavor: Awamori, Malt
- Cooking: Ferment
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)