*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
Chicken meat lightly battered and fried in oil.
- Ingredients: Chicken thigh
- Cooking: Deep-fry
- Ingredients: Lettuce, Bacon, Mushrooms:Others
- Flavor: Caesar dressing
- Cooking: Mix/Blend
- Ingredients: Octopus, Mushrooms:Others
- Cooking: Teppanyaki
A circular, triangular, or rice bale-shaped ball of rice that has been formed by hand.
- Ingredients: Rice, Nori, Salmon, Pickled plum, Konbu kelp
Warabimochi (bracken-starch dumpling covered in sweet, toasted soybean flour)
A Japanese confection of bracken-starch, water, and sugar stirred together over heat, then cooled until set. Enjoyed with sweet toasted soy bean powder and brown sugar syrup.
- Ingredients: Bracken starch
- Flavor: Brown sugar syrup, Soybean flour, Unrefined brown sugar
- Cooking: Harden/Congeal
- Types of drink: Wine
- Types of drink: Beer
- Types of drink: Non-Alcoholic Beer
- Types of drink: Shochu Highball & Sour
Types of drink:
Whiskey mixed with carbonated water.
Types of drink:
A Japanese liquor made by soaking plums in distilled alcohol.
- Types of drink: Other Liqueurs
- Types of drink: Soft Drinks
- Types of drink: Shochu
- Types of drink: Japanese Sake
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)