*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
Stir-fried shrimp in chili sauce
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Wheat flour
- Flavor: Sweet chili sauce, Mayonnaise
- Cooking: Deep-fry
Other gratins / dorias
- Ingredients: Tofu, Marinated cod roe, Fresh cream
- Flavor: White sauce
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
Jako Meshi (fishcake rice)
Cooked rice mixed with small fish seasoned with soy sauce or other seasonings.
- Ingredients: Boiled and dried baby sardine, Rice, Konbu kelp
- Flavor: Soy sauce
- Cooking: Steam
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)