*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
A local dish from Ishikawa Prefecture prepared by simmering chicken, shiitake mushrooms, and green vegetables dusted with flour in a sweet and spicy broth flavored with soy sauce, sugar, etc.
- Ingredients: Duck meat, Shiitake, Japanese parsley, Wheat flour
- Flavor: Wasabi, Dashi, Soy sauce, Sugar, Alcoholic beverage: Others
- Cooking: Simmer
- Ingredients: Shrimp, crab:Others
- Flavor: Soy sauce, Wasabi
- Cooking: Raw
Japanese-style rolled omelet
A dish of beaten egg mixed with 'dashi' stock and cooked while simultaneously wrapping.
- Ingredients: Hen's egg
- Flavor: Dashi, Salt, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)