[Kashiwanoha-campus Station] Japanese Restaurant
Private seats are available / Fresh ingredients / Japanese restaurant boasts seasonal dishes
<Enjoy sushi made with experienced chef's hands>
Our outstanding point is the fresh ingredients gotten in the morning of the day.
Because we are directly managed by a fishmonger, we have a strong skill for identifying qualities of fishes!
- Equipped large and small private rooms with a door.
- Private rooms with Japanese modern table available for 4-12 people
- A semi-private raised room with horigotatsu tables available for 22 people
- Counter seats where you can see our chef making sushi in front of you.
Your network administrator or ISP may be blocking YouTube.
Contact your network administrator or ISP to learn more.
- A Japanese restaurant taking pride in various seasonal dishes, all with the freshest fish
- We proudly serve dishes with fresh seafood delivered on the day. With a wide selection of Japanese sake, we accommodate private parties and business lunch or dinner. Our lunch is also popular!
|Address||173-8, Wakashiba, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba, 277-0871|
〒277-0871 千葉県柏市若柴173-8 柏の葉キャンパス151街区 B棟SB-5
|Access||Tsukuba Express Kashiwanoha-Campus Station 1-minute walk|
|Hours||Lunch: 11:00 - 15:00(L.O.14:00), Dinner: 17:00 - 22:00(L.O.21:00)|
|Average price||Lunch 1,500 JPY Dinner 5,000 JPY|
|Cards Accepted||VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, MUFG, DC, NICOS, UFJ|
|Banquet Maximum Party Size||
|Reservation Maximum Party Size||- 36|
|Private Room||Private Room|
|Smoking||Smoking (Excluding Lunch Time)|
|Kid Friendly||Children are welcome, Kids' menu available, Kids' menu available (Inclusive of lunchtime), Child chair available, Dishes for kids available, Entry of baby buggies permitted.|
|Wi-Fi / Plug-in||SoftBank, NTT DoCoMo, au|
Menu and Others information
|Dress Code||Casual, Formal|