Kyushu regional cuisine.
Sightseeing ･ business trip ･ receptions ･ dinner....
Tasty mizutaki chicken ･ giblet hotpot ･ shabu-shabu ･ sashimi!
■ Hakata style Traditional Japanese Restaurant 「Naginoki」 in Nakasu ■
【Our speciality - delicious regional food from Hakata】
1. Our sashimi is prepared with fresh seafood from "the Sea of Genkai" and directly delivered from Nagahama fish market.
2. "Mizutaki stewed chicken" prepared with famous brand chickens, "Amakusa Daiou chicken" and "Atari Dori chicken"
3. "Giblet hotpot" - directly delivered from Otsuka Farm in Kumamoto prefecture
【Enjoy relaxing lunch with your friends】
1. Fresh sashimi and freshly made tempura set menu
2. Hearty set menu with delectable simmered fish head
3. Sumptuous squid on rice - its body is made into sashimi and its legs are made into tempura and served on rice.
4. Mizutaki stewed chicken can be ordered for 1 person or more.
5. Giblet hotpot can be ordered for 1 person or more.
* Price may vary.
|Address||10-1, Nishinakasu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 810-0002|
|Access||Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line Nishitetsu-Fukuoka(Tenjin) Station The south exit 5-minute walk|
|Hours||Monday - Sunday 11:00 - 23:00(L.O.22:30, Drink L.O. 22:30)|
|Average price||Lunch 1,500 JPY Dinner 3,800 JPY|
|Cards Accepted||VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, UnionPay|
|Reservation Maximum Party Size||40 - 40|
|Private Room||Private Room|
|Kid Friendly||Children are welcome, Bringing your own baby food allowed, Dishes for kids available, Entry of baby buggies permitted.|
English menu available, Simplified Chinese menu available, Traditional Chinese menu available, Korean menu available
English speaking staff available
|Wi-Fi / Plug-in||SoftBank, NTT DoCoMo, au|
|Other||Beer meister on staff|
Menu and Others information
|Menu||All you can drink menu, Lunch|
|Lunch Service||The lunch menu is also available after 14:00|
|Take-out (Take-away)||Takeout available, Doggie Bag Available|
The shop might decline diners if they feel sick.
May ask customers temperature checks for entering a restaurant.
May restrict number of guests during peak hours.
The shop might ask diners to wear masks except when drinking or eating.
*Infection prevention are provided by the shop and are not checked by Gurunavi for accuracy.