*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
Gyoza dumplings cooked with vegetables etc. in a broth, served in a pot.
- Ingredients: Dumpling wrappers, Ground pork, Cabbage, Scallion/Green onion/Leek
- Flavor: Chicken bone broth, Mirin, Garlic, Ginger
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
Stir-fried shrimp in chili sauce
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Tofu, Potato starch
- Flavor: Garlic, Ginger, Chinese soup stock powder, Sugar
- Cooking: Stir-fry
Chinese knife-cut noodles
- Ingredients: Bok choy, Coriander, Processed meat product, Scallion/Green onion/Leek
- Flavor: Garlic, Ginger
- Cooking: Boil
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)