*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
A dish of salted chicken, green onion, and ginger steamed together in Japanese sake.
- Ingredients: Chicken, Cashew nut, Coriander
- Flavor: Chili oil, Soy sauce, Vinegar
- Cooking: Boil
A dish of vegetables fried in pan with a little bit of oil.
- Ingredients: Tomato, Baby corn, Wood ear mushroom, Lotus root
- Flavor: Salt
- Cooking: Stir-fry
Steamed short dumplings filled with ground meat and vegetables, etc.
- Ingredients: Pork, Wheat flour, Tomato, Onion
- Flavor: Salt, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Steam
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)