*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Chicken meat lightly battered and fried in oil.
- Ingredients: Chicken thigh, Yuzu, Wheat flour
- Cooking: Deep-fry
A Spanish dish of seafood, vegetables, and garlic simmered in olive oil, etc.
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Mussel, Octopus
- Flavor: Olive oil
- Cooking: Simmer
Thickly cut and grilled meat portion called "Sirloin."
- Ingredients: Beef sirloin
- Flavor: Western cuisine sauces: Others
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)