*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Ground meat or seafood etc. mixed with other ingredients and grilled.
- Ingredients: Ground chicken, Japanese leek, Carrot, Ginger, Potato starch, Hen's egg
- Flavor: Salt, Mirin, Sake(Japanese rice wine)
- Cooking: Broil/Barbecue
- Ingredients: Lotus root, Tomato, Bell pepper, Carrot
- Flavor: Olive oil
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
Yakisoba in an omelet
Meat or seafood stir-fried with vegetables and noodles, wrapped in an omelet.
- Ingredients: Chinese noodles, Cabbage, Pork, Hen's egg
- Flavor: Tomato ketchup, Mayonnaise, Cooking oil
- Cooking: Stir-fry
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)