Soybeans which are harvested when they are not yet ripe, and boiled in salt water.
- Ingredients: Edamame
- Flavor: Salt
- Cooking: Boil
Tofu that is chilled and served with condiments and soy sauce.
- Ingredients: Tofu, Scallion/Green onion/Leek
- Flavor: Soy sauce, Ginger
- Cooking: Raw
Thinly cut raw or slightly boiled octopus served with soy sauce.
- Ingredients: Octopus, Cucumber
- Flavor: Wasabi, Soy sauce, Salt, Dashi: Others
- Cooking: Pickle
*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)