*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Ingredients: Chicken, Japanese leek, Lettuce
- Flavor: Salt, Pepper, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Deep-fry, Cover/Add
A dish made from pork ribs boiled in a sticky soy-sauce based sauce.
- Ingredients: Pork, Japanese leek, Scallion/Green onion, Potherb mustard (Mizuna)
- Flavor: Soy sauce, Sugar
- Cooking: Bake/Roast, Simmer
Seafood rice bowl
Assorted sashimi served over rice.
- Ingredients: Rice, Tuna, Salmon
- Flavor: Sesame oil, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Pickle, Raw
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)