*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
A dish of sliced cow tongue (beef) seasoned with salt and grilled over an open fire.
- Ingredients: Scallion/Green onion/Leek, Beef tongue
- Flavor: Salt, Pepper
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
- Ingredients: Chicken, Wheat flour
- Flavor: Oil: Others, Salt
- Cooking: Deep-fry
- Ingredients: Tuna, Shellfish
- Flavor: Soy sauce, Wasabi
- Cooking: Raw
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)