Locally raised chicken shabu-shabu
Thinly sliced locally raised chicken quickly dipped in boiling water or broth. Eaten with dipping sauce.
- Ingredients: Jidori chicken, Leaf vegetable
- Flavor: Kombu dashi, Soy sauce, Salt, Yuzu pepper, Lemon
- Cooking: Boil
Seared locally raised chicken breast
Locally raised chicken breast quickly char-grilled and seasoned with soy sauce and condiments, etc.
- Ingredients: Jidori chicken, Vegetable
- Flavor: Salt, Lemon, Red pepper, Ponzu
- Cooking: Seared
Simmered bony fish parts
A dish of flavored, braised fish.
- Ingredients: Seasonal fish, Seasonal vegetables
- Flavor: Soy sauce, Cooking sake, Mirin, Salt, Sugar
- Cooking: Steam
Bite-sized beef and vegetables stewed in a sauce with red wine and tomatoes.
- Ingredients: Beef, Wagyu beef, Seasonal vegetables
- Cooking: Stew
Simmered Wagyu beef
Wagyu beef simmered with soy sauce or miso.
- Ingredients: Wagyu beef, Seasonal vegetables, Potato starch
- Flavor: Soy sauce, Cooking sake, Mirin, Yuzu
- Cooking: Stew
A dish prepared by grilling fish.
- Ingredients: Seasonal fish, Vegetable
- Flavor: Cooking sake, Salt, Soy sauce, Lemon
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
Beef ochazuke (rice with tea)
Rice topped with chopped beef and condiments, served in broth.
- Ingredients: Rice, Wagyu beef, Nori
- Flavor: Japanese pepper, Kombu dashi, Soy sauce, Salt, Grated wasabi
- Cooking: Cover/Add
- Types of drink: Japanese Sake
- Types of drink: Shochu
*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)