Fried skewer / Cutlet skewer
A platter of various types of skewered ingredients dipped in batter and deep-fried in oil.
- Ingredients: Pork belly, Chicken thigh, Smelt-whiting, Common octopus, Shrimp, Corn, Eggplant, Japanese leek, Lotus root, Shiitake, Hen's egg, Buttermilk, Wheat flour
- Flavor: Worcestershire sauce, Tonkatsu sauce / Thick worcester sauce, Honey, Sake(Japanese rice wine)
- Cooking: Deep-fry
Assorted grilled skewers, 5 kinds
- Ingredients: Chicken gizzard, Chicken cartilage, Chicken thigh, Ground chicken, Shishito pepper, Hen's egg
- Flavor: Sauce for chicken skewer
- Cooking: Skewer roasting
- Ingredients: Ground pork, Dumpling wrappers
- Flavor: Chili oil, Vinegar, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Simmer, Burn/Sear
Yakisoba noodles with sauce
- Ingredients: Yakisoba, Pork, Cabbage, Soft boiled egg
- Flavor: Yakisoba sauce
- Cooking: Bake/Roast, Stir-fry
- Ingredients: Tofu, Green laver
- Flavor: Dashi
- Cooking: Boil
*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)