*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
Tofu that is chilled and served with condiments and soy sauce.
- Ingredients: Scallion/Green onion/Leek, Tofu
- Cooking: Cover/Add
Soybeans which are harvested when they are not yet ripe, and boiled in salt water.
- Ingredients: Edamame
- Cooking: Boil
- Ingredients: Tomato, Lettuce
- Cooking: Mix/Blend
- Types of drink: Japanese Sake
- Types of drink: Shochu
- Types of drink: Beer
- Types of drink: Wine
- Types of drink: Shochu Highball & Sour
- Types of drink: Other Liqueurs
- Types of drink: Whiskey
Types of drink:
Whiskey mixed with carbonated water.
- Types of drink: Soft Drinks
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)