*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
Beef sinew curry
Curry cooked with beef sinew served over rice.
- Ingredients: Beef tendon, Rice
- Flavor: Spices, Curry powder
- Cooking: Simmer
Prepared by mixing fresh cream, sugar, egg yolk, etc., into a dish, then caramelized.
- Ingredients: Egg yolk, Fresh cream, Milk
- Flavor: Cassonade, Vanilla beans
- Cooking: Harden/Congeal
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)