*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* Amount is Japanese Yen (JPY)
A dish of stir-fried seafood and vegetables mixed with sauce, topped with cheese, then baked.
- Ingredients: Cheese
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
Chawanmushi (steamed egg custard)
A dish of beaten egg mixed in a bowl with 'dashi' stock and other ingredients, then steamed.
- Types of drink: Japanese Sake
- Types of drink: Fruit Liqueur
- Types of drink: Shochu
Sour / Shochu highball
- Types of drink: Shochu Highball & Sour
- Types of drink: Wine
- Types of drink: Beer
- Types of drink: Non-Alcoholic Beer
Types of drink:
Whiskey mixed with carbonated water.
- Types of drink: Other Liqueurs
- Types of drink: Soft Drinks
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)