*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Seasoned, salt-boiled monkfish liver
- Ingredients: Monkfish, Chive
- Flavor: Cooking sake, Salt, Ponzu
- Cooking: Steam
Pufferfish lightly battered and fried in oil.
- Ingredients: Pufferfish
- Flavor: Cooking sake, Mirin, Soy sauce
- Cooking: Deep-fry
Other stir-fried / grilled food
- Ingredients: Salmon, Salmon roe, Hen's egg
- Flavor: Salt
- Cooking: Bake/Roast
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)