Boiled and simmered tongue
A dish of boiled cow's tongue (beef) that is cooked together with vegetables.
- Ingredients: Beef tongue
- Flavor: Dashi, Dashi: Others, Soy sauce: Others
- Cooking: Boil, Stew
Grilled beef tongue
Grilled beef dish made using the tongue called “Tan.”
- Ingredients: Choice grade beef tongue
- Flavor: Salted rice malt, Rock salt
- Cooking: Bake/Roast, Medium, Grill
Negi tan shio (salted tongue with green onions)
Meat dish made using the tongue called “Tan,” seasoned with salt and topped with green onions.
- Ingredients: Beef tongue, Scallion/Green onion/Leek
- Flavor: Salt
- Cooking: Bake/Roast, Well-done, Grill
*Ingredients listed are representative and may not include everything in the dish.Additional ingredients may be used. Depending on season and availability, ingredients may change.
*Photos shown are for illustration purpose only.
*Price may vary.
* The price is in Japanese Yen (JPY)
Multiple Language Conversion System is Gurunavi's original system protected by patents (Japan Patent No. 5898365, No. 5952479)